INITIAL CONSULTATION $160
(60 MINUTES - Individual)
In your initial consultation session your Dietitian will complete a detailed nutritional health assessment (physical, medical, dietary, social and lifestyle factors).
An individualised nutrition care plan will be developed, focusing on goal setting and strategies to achieve your nutritional goals.
REVIEW CONSULTATION $90
(30 MINUTES - Individual)
In your review consultation session your Dietitian will monitor your progress and continue to provide you with practical advice and ongoing support. Changes may be made to your nutrition care plan to achieve your nutritional goals.
Frequency of review consultations are determined on an individualised basis. It is recommended for ongoing appointments to be between 1 and 4 weeks apart.
CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT CONSULTATION
SIMILAR TO BULK BILLING & NO GAP
(30-45 MINUTES - Individual)
A Chronic Disease Management Plan arranged by your GP enables you to work with a Dietitian to help manage your chronic medical condition, such as asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, musculoskeletal conditions or stroke.
Professional medical nutrition advice on:
We can assist with the below health conditions and more. Please contact us for a confidential discussion.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Coeliac Disease
- Diabetes - Pre-Diabetes
- Diabetes - Insulin Resistance
- Diabetes - Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes - Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes - Gestational Diabetes
- Diverticular Disease (Diverticulosis & Diverticulitis)
- Food Allergies
- Food Intolerance
- General Healthy Eating
- Heart Disease (CHD & CVD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) - Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Disease
- Low FODMAPs Diet
- Nutritional Deficiency
- Nutrition Support regarding Cancer (general), Malnutrition
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Renal Disease (Chronic Kidney Disease - CKD)
- Vegetarian Diet (Vegan, Lacto, Ovo-Lacto)
- Weight Management - Overweight, Obesity and Weight Loss
- & more. Contact us
What do I need for my appointment?
Any information relevant to your consultation, such as a referral letter from your doctor (mandatory for those on CDM plans and DVA clients), blood tests, recent blood glucose readings (for diabetics), and a list of current medications and supplements. Also take note of any questions you may have.